Conversation Starters for Parents & Teens
Break through the meh's and uh's and connect with your teen through words when you use the 88 Great Conversation Starters for Parents and Teens Cards in a Tin as a fun dinner time game.
- describing your family of origin
- the teen's dream job
- the teen's personality
- favorite friends and teachers
Remember, when it comes to teenagers, it is not so much the topic you discuss than actually engaging in a conversation, so don't stop at the question prompt. Go further and craft follow-up questions that will intrigue your teenager.The 88 Great Conversation Starters for Parents and Teens Cards in a Tin makes great stocking stuffers for extended family, but these cards can also be used as ice breakers in the classroom or the Sunday school classroom. Give the 88 Great Conversation Starters for Parents and Teens Cards in a Tin as encouraging Christmas stocking stuffers this year.
- Tone-on-tone green question mark design with eggplant purple lid with orange and green speech bubbles
- For families with teens
- Tin with tight-fitting lid
- 44 double-sided cards
- 88 conversation starters
- Removable lid
- Reusable tin
- Card size: 2.83" x 2.83" (72 x 72 mm)
- Tin size: 1.3" x 3.3" x 3.3" (33 x 84 x 84mm)