You may or may not realize it, but you talk to yourself all the time. And what you say to yourself matters a great deal. In Self Talk, you'll discover strength and freedom for each day as you create new habits of self talk based on biblical truth. In this study, we'll look at common self talk phrases, such as:
- I'm not a good enough mom.
- I'm not equipped to raise my children.
- I'm selfish if I do something for myself.
- I'm alone in all of this.
- I'm doing something wrong if my kids aren't happy or succeeding.
This is the corresponding PDF printable workbook for the Self Talk videos.
You can access your content for streaming or download via https://boaw.digital/login.
Each product is copyright protected and single use.